French handmade brass or zinc barnlamp Cheverny with 45-degrees gooseneck bracket or 90-degrees bracket.
Lumin'Art is a small lantern atelier based in the French department Eure-et-Loir that commits itself to the traditional manufacturing of copper, zinc, brass and iron – resulting in masterpieces of traditional European craftsmanship. More lighting by Atelier Lumin'Art can be found here.
Material: brass or zinc, brass bracket
Glass: clear glass
Measurements and technical data of Barnlamp Cheverny:
Height: 300 mm
Diameter of reflector: 330 mm
Depth: 500 mm
Power: E27 normal bulbs up to 75 Watt, energy saving bulbs or LED bulbs
Degree of Protection (according to Ingress Protection Rating): IP 43, protected against rain
The brass outdoor lamp and the brass bracket is available in different finishes (the zinc lamp comes with a brass bracket and brass cap in black finish by default. On request they can be varnished in various RAL-colors):
- Aged brass, waxed: dark patina on brass, protected with a wax coating
- Patinated brass with varnish: light patina on brass, protected by clear varnish
- Etched brass with varnish: light brown patina on brass, protected by clear varnish
- Satinated brass: brushed brass (matt)
- Canon de fusil: dark brownish-black patina on brass (named after historical cannons)
- Rust: reddish brown rust-like color on brass
- Vert de Gris: green verdigris patina on brass
- Aged Zinc: matt grey patinated zinc as known from roofs and gutters
- Patinated zinc: dark patina on zinc
- Satinated Zinc: matt brushed zinc
- RAL (by request): Besides the special metallic finishes Lumin'Art also offers clear varnishing in RAL colours (RAL is an international industry standard of colours)
By request, this light is available with the following surfaces which are not necessarily suitable for outdoor areas: polished brass, polished zinc, brillant nickel and satinated nickel.
Notice: Since this item will be custom-made upon your order, please understand that the stated delivery/production times are ineluctable.